Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blog Award

   I have recieved this blog award from Chasity over at *Chasity Sherelle Photography*. http://www.chasitysherellephotography.blogspot.com. Thanks so much, Chasity!
   Rules:
1. Put a link to who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs to recieve the award.
4. Let them know you awarded them.
5. Make sure to post this set of rules in your post!

You don't have to say anything about yourself for this award, you just recieve it.

People I'm awarding:

Purple Pixie @ The Unsocialized Homeschooler www.theunsocializedhomeschooler.blogspot.com
Phia Isabella @ Faith and Fashion www.phiaisabella.blogspot.com
Mikailah @ Maid for Him www.maid4him.blogspot.com
Liz @ My Fashion firefly www.myfashionfirefly.blogspot.com
Elena @ What Matters to Me www.whatmatterselena.blogspot.com 
 
    Thanks again, Chasity!

Love,
Grace <3


4 comments:

  1. You're welcome dearie! I really do think your blog is great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grace! I awarded you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Sorry I took so long to realize, I haven't been online much! Thanks again!
    ♥ Purple Pixie ♥

    ReplyDelete