Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shopping

    On Friday, Mom my sister and I went to the mall. Pretty much we spent the whole time at Sears, cause mom had credit there. I saw these AWESOME shoes there! As you can see, they're too big (which isn't very hard for me being a size 4) and they were seriously expensive. But I love the flowers painted on the... what is that called? The cork I guess. I am hoping to buy a pair of wedges this summer. One of those I-really-don't-need-it-but-it-would-be-fun-to-get-and-I-would-wear-them-a-lot purchases!! I'd probably get white, navy blue, or dark brown so they would go with a lot of outfits. What color do you think I should get? I'll probably make a poll once I can actually afford them so you guys can vote! But first I kinda need to save up some babysitting money...
 
This is me in the car on the way there. I look excited, right? :D

By the way, I have a poll up on my blog just so you know. It's kind of hard to see, but it's on the left side, not the right. Please vote! Thanks!


Love,
 Grace <3

3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace!! I was wondering if you could follow my friend Claire's Blog. www.clairegruver.com Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes!! I love to shop! I found your blog from Chasity's A Home Beyond the River and just had to become a follower! I like your blog! It's cute and I'm happy to find another Christian blogger! I'm new on here you see so it's very exciting! I would love it if you took time to check out my bog! :)

    -Sheila a.k.a. The Unknown Blogger
    http://theunknownblogger122.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much!I will definitely check out your blog.

      Delete