Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer is Coming!!!

    I went shopping at Old Navy yesterday! We don't usually shop there, because they give a lot of money to places that support abortion, but it's one of the only places I can shop for clothes where it has what I'm looking for in a size that actually fits me. So today I two pairs of Bermuda shorts.
    I find it really hard to be modest in the summer. Everyone wears really short shorts, and spaghetti straps. I believe those are immodest, so even though I want to be modest to please God, and help out my brothers in Christ, it's hard to look at all those girls wearing those things, being nice and cool in the 80 degree weather. The two pairs of shorts I got naturally go down about right above my knees, but they're light material, so I can cuff them to whatever length I want. Cool! So if I want long shorts, I have them, and if I want shorter shorts, I can just roll up the legs! Win win situation! What are you guys buying to get ready for summer?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. I feel the same way about the way some girls dress.I'm not one to wear immodest things. I just like sticking with a tshirt and some athletic shorts. That is a great idea what you have done with the shorts you got! Great post!! oh yes, and thanks for following my blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I thought I was following before, but apparently I wasn't. LOL, I'm so on top of things. ;)

      Delete