Thursday, May 17, 2012

31 braids

    So, I decided out of the blue to braid my hair... into 31 braids. Kind of like cornrows, but I have silky dark blonde hair, so it was different.

    I got lots of compliments at youth group, and a couple of girls were having fun playing with all the little braids! So this morning during math, I decided to take them out, and this is what it looks like.
    I know, my hair kind of looks green. That's cause my curtains are green, so my hair looks green when I'm in my room. :P


Love,
Grace <3

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks really cool Grace!! Thanks for uploading the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Grace I had lots of fun playing with them at Youth Group :) ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! You have pretty hair! When my hair was longer I braided my hair into a bunch of tiny braids and it was pretty fun.
    I just started following your blog. =)
    ~Chasity
    http://ahomebeyondtheriver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following my blog, it means so much to me! :D

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete