Friday, May 11, 2012

Struggles

   Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, I have been really busy trying to catch up in algebra, and doing my science homework. :P Have you ever felt like you were too busy to read your Bible, or to tired to pray before you went to bed? I've been struggling with this lately. The Deceiver tells us that it's okay to skip one night in our Bible reading. One night turns into two, and two turns into a week. We start to feel distant to God. God loves us, and wants us to read His Word. It's good for us. It nourishes us! Jesus speaks through the Bible and through prayer. That is why it is important for us to read the Bible and pray.
   So pray for me, and for for every other person struggling with this. Reading the Bible and praying is crucial to a good, healthy relationship with Jesus Christ, our LORD and Savior.

Love,
Grace <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful post Grace! How very true! I have these same struggles. I have time to do other things I want to, but when it comes to spending time with God I feel like it is just something else to get done. I don't want it to be that way, but sometimes that is just how I feel. I will be praying for you. I can also use prayer in this area also!! I think we all in some point in our life as Christians feel this way! great post and thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings!! Hope your homework lets up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and thank you for praying! I will also be praying for all if us that struggle with this.
      LOL, yeah, I still have a seven page open book final to get done by monday, and I'm only on page one!! :o

      Delete