Monday, March 5, 2012

Why I Chose "Amazing Grace"

    Have you ever heard the phrase, "Life is good"? I see and hear it all the time. You see it on T-shirts, bumper stickers, spare tire covers, and even Dove chocolate wrappers! But in reality, life stinks. Murder, drugs, alcohol, kidnapping, car crashes, losing loved ones, diseases, and even getting F's on your tests in school happens every single day. Life seriously stinks. Why do people commit suicide? Because they think life isn't worth living. And who wouldn't agree, right? Just look at my list of bad things- and that's not even half of it! But if you think about it, life is worth living. As Christians, our job here on earth is to spread the good news of God's grace- how He died on the cross for our sins and rose again, just for us. To save us from the death that we deserved. That's what grace is. A gift from God we don't deserve. That's why I chose "Amazing Grace" as my blog title. To remind us what Christ did for us. Plus, Grace happens to be my name. :)
 
    So, here it is. A blog for Christian teen girls that are struggling with the same thing I am: Trying to be an average kid, while trying to live my life for Christ. It's a hard thing, but we're all in this together!
 
     I hope this blog encourages and reminds you that you're not alone!

Love, Grace <3

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this blog. I almost cried when I read this post because I feel the same way. You've encouraged me so much.
    Thanks again,
    Piper♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I am sorry to have made you almost cry, but thank you so much! I am glad you are encouraged! I have been encouraged by finding such a fabulous group of girls (by blogging) who feel the same way as me. And you have encouraged me even more just by commenting and sharing with me! Thank YOU!
      Grace <3

      Delete