Monday, January 28, 2013

Tag, You're it!

I got tagged by Purple Pixie over at theunsocializedhomeschooler.blogspot.com. Thanks so much!! And everybody go check out her blog!!

 
The Rules:
1. You must answer all the questions the tagger has given you, and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag. Obviously if there is a question you're not okay with answering for whatever reason, you don't have to answer it. You can skip it.
 
2. Next, tag eleven bloggers!
 
3. Tell the people you have tagged that they've been tagged!
 
4. No tagging back.
 
 
Here are the questions she asked, and my answers.
 
1. Do you like One Direction? Yes!! I'm a big fan. :) But I'm not all gaga over them. I think they're cute, but it pretty much stops there. :)
2. Who is your favorite celeb? That's difficult. I don't really have one.
3. What is your favorite TV show? Definitely Good Luck, Charlie.
4. What is one of your favorite books? I just finished reading To Kill a Mockingbird for school, and I really LOVED it. I also like Sasha Cohen: Fire on Ice.
5. What is your favorite sport? That's easy, figure skating!!!! I've been doing it for seven years now, and wouldn't trade it for any other sport in the world. <3
6. What do you do for fun? Draw, skate, hang out with my awesome neighbors, and dream and plan for when my babies (my chicks) come!! The neighbors are getting ten more chickens, so they letting each of us kids get two. (I'm tertiary family they say. :D) I'm naming mine Venus and Sweetheart. <3
7. How do you post on Blogger? (mobile app, laptop, desktop, etc.) Mostly laptop, but occasionally on the mobile app too.
8. Who is your favorite actress? (Not actor or singer) Hmm... I don't really have one, but probably Taylor Firth because she can act and skate.
9. Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez? T. Swizzle def. ;)
10. Cat or dog? Dogs. I'm allergic to cats. :)
11. Bird or horse? Well... I guess birds cause chickens are birds.
 
I tag...
 
1. Elena @ whatmatterselena.blogspot.com
2. Phis Isabella @ phiaisabella.blogspot.com
3. Liz @ myfashionfirefly.blogspot.com
4. Aimee @ thosegypsys.blogspot.com
5. Ruby @ professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com
6. Chrissy @ love-dance-peace-harmony.blogspot.com
7. Grady @ rippleeffectgs.blogspot.com
8. Chasity @ ahomebeyondtheriver.blogspot.com
9. Lindy @ leaveittolindy.blogspot.com
10. Isabelle @ singing4life-isabelle.blogspot.com
11. Julianna @ juliannapaull.blogspot.com

Here are your questions:

1. If you could meet any person in the world, who would it be?
2. What's your favorite kind of chips?
3. What did you do on your last birthday?
4. Silver or gold?
5. What's your favorite Bath & Body Works scent? (If you don't shop there, you can just pick your favorite scent.
6. K pop or Latino music?
7. Favorite jean style? (like flare, bootcut, boyfriend, skinny, etc.)
8. Apple or Android?
9. What's your favorite Bible verse?
10. Disney or Nickelodeon?

No comments:

Post a Comment