Thursday, January 3, 2013

I could have daaaanced all niiight

Hey everybody!
How was your holiday season? Mine was fantabulous. I did something new this time. I went swing dancing! It was soo much fun.
The second picture is my friends and I dancing to gangnam style. My friend Colleen and I requested it. :)
I thought the whole dancing thing would be kinda awkward, but actually, the dancing was so fast we didn't even have to look into each others faces half the time! And during the slow dances where my friend and I didn't have time to hide, we ended up dancing with our guy friends and it was just fun. If you haven't done any dancing, and have the chance, you should go for it. It's a ton of fun. And that's coming from me, a girl who is not a real touchy feely person. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment